Seville Food Tours
This post may contain affiliate links. See About Us for more information.
Sevilla is full of amazing tapas bars and restaurants. Luckily the tapas culture means that you can pop into one for a drink and a snack, then move along to try the next place. Even if you only have a few days in Seville you don’t have to limit yourself to only a handful of restaurants.
An even better way to get to know the food culture of a place is to join a food tour. I especially like to do a food tour on my first day or two in town so that I can learn what to look for during the remainder of my stay. Also the guide usually has excellent recommendations for more places to try.
Here are some of the best Seville food tours you should check out!
Top Tapas Tours in Seville
- Visit four family-run tapas bars and learn how to do tapas like a local—from choosing an authentic tapas bar to the unwritten rules of ordering and paying on this Devour Sevilla Tapas, Taverns & History Tour. In addition to eating and drinking well, you’ll also soak up some Sevilla history too. Book the tour here.
- Walk through the charming part of the old city and visit 3 tapas bars, a great mix of traditional and modern flavors. Book your spot here.
- Taste your way through 3 restaurants in 3 hours and enjoy drinks along the way. Head out on a tapas and wine tasting tour in Sevilla with a local guide, and learn all about Spanish food and beverages with Pancho Tours.
- Spend the morning exploring the market then enjoy tapas for lunch on this Foodie Tour.
- Go on an authentic tapas crawl through the Triana neighborhood, sampling local beverages and of course tapas too.
- Get some exercise while you discover the hidden corners of Seville by bike, then refuel with a tapas tasting. Reserve here.
- Flamenco and tapas is the perfect match! Catch an exciting flamenco performance while tapas hopping in the historic Santa Cruz neighborhood. Book the tour here.
Seville Cooking Classes
Would you like to learn to prepare some of Spain’s specialties yourself? Then join one of these Sevilla cooking classes.
- Enjoy a hands-on Spanish and Andalusian cooking class at Taller Andaluz de Cocina following a tour of the Triana Food Market, the best place to get the freshest local ingredients. Reserve your spot here.
- Learn how to make paella and then eat it for dinner! Wash it all down with some wine or sangria. Book this class here.
Culinary Day Trips from Sevilla
While there are tons of tapas to enjoy in the city, you can also head to the surroundings to enjoy the countryside and the delicious foods and drinks it has to offer.
- Explore one of the unspoiled wine regions in Southern Spain and indulge in the famous sherry wine. Visit the town of Sanlucar de Barrameda and cool off at the Atlantic Ocean. Reserve your spot here.
- Do you love Jamon Iberico? Then join this tour to a family farm that produces this delicacy and taste the best quality ham. Then head to the charming village of Aracena and visit one of the best-preserved caves in Europe. Join this full day tour here.
- Visit a local olive oil factory and orchards to learn the secrets of this prized liquid, probably the most important industry in Andalucia. Don’t worry, you’ll get to taste it too. Book the olive oil tour here.
Enjoy your visit to Sevilla and I hope the tapas are tasty! Be sure to check out these 8 free things to do in Seville too.